John “JACK” Walston is Former U.S. Navy SEAL veteran with nine years of active duty military service. He spent the first four years with the Marine Reconnaissance Battalion after which he decided to go through BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition School) SEAL training. After successfully completing the most demanding and rigorous mental and physical training in the military, he graduated from U.S. Navy SEAL Training in Coronado, Ca. After graduating he was stationed with the East Coast SEAL Teams at Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base in Va. Beach, Va. He received an honorable discharge from the Navy in 1995. It is the elite training and experience that Jack has undergone that has led to the development of the Original SEAL P.T. Course. In addition to his military training, Jack has competed as a semi-pro athlete in running, cycling and multi-sport/multi-day adventure racing and was named as one of Texas’ top up and coming athletes! SEAL Physical Training Inc. was formed in the Summer of 1997 in Houston, TX. In this course, the principles of discipline, motivation and team camaraderie are woven into a rigorous physical training course that promises to give as much as an individual is willing to take.
More of Jack Walston’s accomplishments include:
* Upon graduation from BUD/S he was awarded the Meritorious Chit or “Fire in the Gut” award
* Instructor Walston was nominated by members of the Lifers Team in 2002 and chosen by the U.S. Olympic Committee to be an Olympic Torch runner in the City of Houston, for being a most inspiring individual
* In 2001 Jack Walston ran (not biked) the MS 150 from Houston to Austin
* Jack Walston has received Top Reviews from major print publications and news syndicates from around the World including the Wall St. Journal, New York Times and CNN.
* Jack Walston is the Leader in the “Fitness Bootcamp” industry and the one by which all others esteem to be like!